what is a suitable scope for isc dhcp?

Steve van der Burg steve.vanderburg at LHSC.ON.CA
Mon Jun 28 14:36:24 UTC 2010

I do all of mine via OMAPI, so they end up dhcpd.leases:

[me at wherever]/etc > grep -c '^host [0-9a-f][0-9a-f]' dhcpd.leases
13773

That number is halfway to the OP's.  I do that on both members of a v3.0.7 failover pair and it works well.

...Steve