static IP allocations in dynamic ranges -why not?

Foggi, Nicola NFOGGI at depaul.edu
Thu Jun 3 16:56:25 UTC 2010

We heavily use the RESERVED flag, it can be set via OMAPI.  I will caution you there are some bugs around it that we've run into that i have hacked some code around to make work, but we still run into problems every so often, so be cautious :)

That being said when the RESERVED flag works, it's been great for us!

Nicola