resolving conflicts: dhcp service unavailable

David W. Hankins dhankins at isc.org
Fri Jul 2 23:47:39 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:25:29PM -0700, Matt Causey wrote:
> We're running 3.1.1, and I see tons of 'lots of failover bugs fixed'
> type messages in the stable 4.x stuff.  Is this a known failure that's
> fixed there?

I don't think any of our bugs caused servers to enter potential-
conflict, which I think is what you're reporting, but there were some
bugs e.g. that kept servers from reconnecting, which could have
prolonged the situation (servers should work out of potential-
conflict on their own).

Regardless, we won't be able to help you very well if you don't
upgrade eventually, so it is a good place to start.