dynamic update not working consistently

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 23:10:30 UTC 2010

Jiann-Ming Su wrote:

>How can we debug this further?

I would look I the leases file and see what's in there. For a working
client, you should see statements relating to the DNS, if they also
exist for the non working client then that would indicate the server
thinks it has previously done the updates.

Also check that there are no conflicting records in the DNS - though
that should cause an error to appear in the logs.
--
Simon Hobson