Upgrade from 3.1.0 to 4.1.1

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 09:39:38 UTC 2010

Abu Abdulla alhanbali wrote:

>i tried another thing which didn't work. i created a virtual interface
>with different IP in the same subnet and it results with this error:
>No subnet declaration for nxge0:1 (no IPv4 addresses).

When you do that, you are creating a shared network, and you must
declare it in your config :

shared-network "some-random-label" {
   subnet ...
   subnet ...
}

This tell the DHCP server that both subnets are on the same physical wire.

--
Simon Hobson

WANTED: "Software CD ROM Kit" for Canon CLBP 360-PS printer (Canon
part no RH6-3612, or possibly RH6-3810, or RH6-3610 might do). I've a
dead HD and need this CD so I can replace the disk and re-install the
printer OS on it. If anyone knows where I might get hold of one I'd
be grateful - requests to Canon drew a blank, it's been out of
support for years.
Alternatively, if anyone has one of these and would let me image
their hard disk ...