No Free Addresses?

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Tue Dec 14 01:48:52 UTC 2010

Tim Gavin wrote:
> I use a little script called 'dhcpstatus' (
> http://dhcpstatus.sourceforge.net/ ) to get counts of all my pools.
> I don't know how well it works with failover, and it's pretty old,
> but it helps me out a lot.

Thanks for suggesting that program.  I have downloaded it and tried it
but it is having problems on my system.

  dhcpstatus_0.60$ dhcpstatus
  readline() on closed filehandle INI at dhcpstatus/Dhcpstatus_env.pm line 35.
  Use of uninitialized value $file in open at dhcpstatus/common.pm line 108.
  Use of uninitialized value $file in concatenation (.) or string at
  dhcpstatus/common.pm line 108.
  Can't open

I will debug through it and get it going and test drive it.

Thanks!
Bob