Assigning IP Address Using Option 82 in one Subnet

Rico Zoss rico.zoss at annax.ch
Mon Dec 13 09:12:08 UTC 2010

So as described in one of the first posts, the idea is to have an
information where the DHCP_DISCOVER comes from. So the option 82 give
the informations I need to have a unique identifier with combination of
client-id/circuit-id to assing the ip address. I know that this usage of
the relay client is non standard. So therefore I don't know if it is
possible to use it like that. It seems not to be ...