OMAPI not working in 4.2.0

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Wed Dec 8 11:51:52 UTC 2010

Hi Paolo

Thank you for taking the time to find a fix for the errors.

Send the patches and a short description to dhcp-bugs at isc.org which will
log it into the bug tracking system with no further action from you.
David and the ISC team will take it from there.

regards,
-glenn

On 12/08/10 20:51, Paolo Prandini wrote:
> And now the solution...
> It is a very short patch to omapip/protocol.c
> Anyone interested on the list?
> Please don't tell me to open bugs etc because I spent 8 hours tracking
> down the problem and finding and testing the solution, and I think it is
> enough. Maybe someone wants the patch ( maybe also the one for the
> interface-id problem ) and runs it through all the bureaucracy.
> Thanks!
>
> Il 07/12/2010 4.41, Abu Abdulla alhanbali ha scritto:
>> check
>> https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/dhcp-users/2010-September/011914.html
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Paolo Prandini<prandini at spe.net> wrote:
>>> Has anyone noticed that OMAPI is not working anymore in 4.2.0?
>>> When trying to connect with omshell, all I can get is
>>> dhcpctl_connect: operation in progress
>>> Is there any patch for this problem?
>>> Otherwise 4.2.0 is unusable for anyone using OMAPI!
>>> Thanks
>>> Paolo

regards,
-glenn
--
Glenn Satchell                            |  Miss 9: What do you
Uniq Advances Pty Ltd, Sydney Australia   |  do at work Dad?