Max num of static entries

Marc Perea marccp at srttel.com
Fri Aug 20 13:27:08 UTC 2010

I believe that looks good, except that I believe Calix sends a null termination at the end of strings. At least, they do so for agent.circuit-id I know firsthand, agent.remote-id I'm not sure. Regardless, be aware that you may need a \000 before the quotes for it to match.

--Marc

PS - if you are doing the range of 1 IP per pool, 1 pool per class, and class matching, then yes, I would _highly_ recommend testing out 4.2.+ in your lab. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.