failover - reserved address

Pavel Mlčoch pavkamlc at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:29:07 UTC 2009

So last question is, howto use reserved leases. Isn't possible to found information about it. I read https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/dhcp-users/2007-August/004396.html and I tried setup infinite-is-reserved; in right pool, but I don’t know how is form to say "this lease is reserved". Can You paste some example lease?

Thanx,
 Pavel Mlcoch.