Cisco AP's with Option 43

Randall C Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu
Fri May 15 18:24:00 UTC 2009

We do not make subnet distinctions as you are attempting, my config (sans actual address) is below. You might try placing the subclass in subnet definitions leaving the class outside.

option space LWAPP;
option LWAPP.controller code 241 = ip-address;
class "LWAPP" {
  match option vendor-class-identifier;
}

subclass "LWAPP" "Cisco AP c1130"