Solaris 10 x86 build error

Mr. Jan Walter hopping_hol at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 13:26:45 UTC 2009

Marcus,

Sorry to disappoint. I asked this on the dhcp-hackers list and got beyond the 'read the output, idiot' comments, but for some reason the patch didn't work out. In my ample free (yeah, right) time I plan to look at this.

DHCP3 puts files all over the file system, with no documentation to have its behavior too, so that's out for me as well.

Cheers,

Jan