host-identifier with IPv6

Ted Lemon Ted.Lemon at nominum.com
Wed Mar 4 18:03:07 UTC 2009

On Mar 4, 2009, at 4:44 AM, Niall O'Reilly wrote:
> 	Hmm, perhaps it's time for me to sign up to the dhcwg mailing
> 	list [hint for others] and try get involved in drafting some
> 	kind of operational document ...

Perhaps it is.   Bear in mind, though, that if all you can come up
with is might-be's, or could-be's, or I don't want to have to's, your
document probably won't get a very enthusiastic welcome.   It's better
to come to the WG meeting with a problem, and ask for help, than it is
to come with an answer, and demand that people adopt it.   There's
nothing wrong with bringing an answer too, but if that answer is the
only one that will make you happy, that's a little hard to work with.