host-identifier with IPv6

Ted Lemon Ted.Lemon at nominum.com
Wed Mar 4 08:57:17 UTC 2009

On Mar 4, 2009, at 1:46 AM, Sten Carlsen wrote:
> I don't see you have solved this situation?

Actually, I did cover that.   If you are tracking the Mac address, and
the DUID contains the Mac address, then you need one exception
policy.   If you are getting the Mac address directly, you need a
different exception policy.   But in either case, you need an
exception policy.   Your life is, however, definitely easier if you
track the DUID than if you track the Mac address.