failover and load balancing

pat patkumar82 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:43:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

  As per my knowledge failover protocol uses MAC hashing using Pearson
algorithm, for MAC 00:00:00:00:00:01 output of algorithm should be 110(6E)
which is less than your split value (i assume your split is  defalut  128) ,
hence Primary shall respond your DISCOVER with offer.

Experts please confirm if iam wright or wrong.

Regards
Pat