IP address range

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:37:49 UTC 2009

hey All,

thanks for all the responses but I have tried all the suggestions, but to no
avail. Im starting to think this is not possible

Here is the real scenario:

client req dhcp <=======> Router (10.31.3.50) <=========> DHCPd (10.31.3.10)

So, effectively, the DHCP discovers come in from 10.31.3.50. My question is
what configuration will allow me to respond to these requests with a
172.16.0.0/16 address? I would like to issue the address range
172.16.0.0/16to all the clients requests.

Kind regards
Jason