DHCP failover lease balancing with nearly saturated pools

Jack Kielsmeier jackkiel at netins.net
Thu Jan 29 14:39:46 UTC 2009

I understand. I'm using it in a way it was not intended.

So basically, at least currently, there is not a way to tell one server
to round up and the other to round down when balancing leases.

That's alright. I shouldn't be letting my pools become this saturated
in the first place.

Thank you for the help.
--
Jack Kielsmeier <jackkiel at netins.net>