DHCP static leases

Denis Laventure Denis_Laventure at uqac.ca
Wed Jan 28 14:52:45 UTC 2009

I think the same thing.

We had this problem here too. Use Wireshark on the same subnet to find the IP of the workstation that's sending those wrong ack. We had 2 of those infected machine on our network. I don't remember if we found the virus, but I think we just formatted the PC.

Denis Laventure

Service des technologies de l'information

Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC)

418-545-5011 poste 2380

http://www.uqac.ca