DHCP static leases

Brandon Munger bmunger at edison.edu
Mon Jan 26 15:18:35 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.

I have had a strange problem for some time with dhcpd.
I have quite a bit of static leases defined in the configuration file, but
once in a while, a machine will request that ip address from another MAC
address and the dhcp server will acknowledge that request.  This creates
an IP conflict when the machine with the static lease turns on.  Is there a
configuration option to fix this?  Thank you

Brandon

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,