Problem with a conditional evaluation from Microsoft to ISC

Bernardo Pita bpita at netcombbs.com
Tue Jan 20 14:54:33 UTC 2009

Hi Bruce, thanks for your answer.

I reach the same conclusion about the usage of some part of MAC (last
digit for example) to send one or another file, but like you says,
always the same MAC obtains the same file.

Your approach about using XID it can be a solution, so I testing in few
days and comment if I can reply the Microsoft configuration with your
suggestion.

Thanks for your help, Bernardo.