Leases based on MAC addresses

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Feb 9 13:22:12 UTC 2009

I've spent some time looking through the sources.  The one thing I've
figured out is - it's been a LONG time since I've programmed in C.  If
you would be so kind as to point out which file/function I need to blank
out the client id in, I would be ever grateful.

You would think that since this has so many practical uses that this could easily be made a configuration time option or even on a per subnet declaration basis?

Using UIDs as the key in a single unattended installation of Windows a system will use three leases.

-Drew