dhcpd upgrade 3.0.6 -> 3.1.2p1

Darren perl-list at network1.net
Thu Aug 27 12:49:55 UTC 2009

They were both configured and working correctly under 3.0.6.  I have
narrowed it down to adding these configurations to the failover config
as being the problem:

max-lease-ownership 1;
max-lease-misbalance 2;
min-balance 30;
max-balance 300;

I assume that these belong on both servers?  Or do they only belong on
the master?  The manual isn't clear about this.  Removing these
configuration directives seems to resolve the issue.