leases out or or database inconsistent

li jun li-jun-a at hdsc.hitachi-displays.com
Fri Sep 19 03:36:04 UTC 2008

Hi all
        the messages("peer dhcpd-failover: Got POOLREQ, answering
negatively!  Peer may be out of leases or database inconsistent.")  appears
many times everyday,but it seems that the two failover servers  work
correctly,and  no conplaint  from the clients. what does this mean?
Thanks in advanced

----------------
李俊
信息系統部
日立顯示器件(蘇州)有限公司
江蘇 蘇州工業園區金?湖路162號
Tel:86-512-67610111(EXT:810)Fax:86-512-67626253

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.