Selective forwarding with dhcrelay - PXE Master Server

Alex Burger alex_b at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 11 14:40:22 UTC 2008

Hi Chuck.

We're using Windows for DHCP and switching to ISC is not an option.
Windows supports classes, but I don't think it's possible to create a
subclass using MAC addresses.  You can create a custom class and then
configure the client using ipconfig /setclassid but that's not a good
solution.  Vendor classes to pick out HP thin clients may work but I
haven't tried it yet.

Alex