command to ignore certain macs?

Jim Pazarena dhcpserver at ccstores.com
Thu Oct 2 23:42:44 UTC 2008

Is there a way to specify a list of MACs which should NOT
be assigned an IP?

I have a few rogue computers accessing my network, and acquiring
an IP from my pool. Rather than create a whitelist, I would prefer
to create some sort of blacklist 'DO NOT TALK TO THESE MACS'.
Is this possible?

Thanks.

The only other way I can think of blocking them, is to create some
other private network range, become authoritative for it, and assign these
rogues an IP from the new range (which will go nowhere because it wouldn't
actually exist).