One dhcp server multiple DNS

Suhaime Raeze suhaime at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 08:23:06 UTC 2008

Hi all

I have this situation I have two DNS server one for internal use another for external access. I have users which can bypass the proxy and using the IM such gtalk and yahoo messenger. Question is: Can I have two set of dhcp settings in one server? One settings pointing to internal DNS and another pointing to external DNS. Without external access I can block the usage of IM in my environment

Thankx in advanced