Problem in DHCP Server no free leases Error

Rajiv Rajaian rajiv.grid at gmail.com
Tue May 20 11:55:20 UTC 2008

Hi Simon

In my dhcp server the dhcp version was (OS: Scientific linux 4.0)
[root at g40 ~]# rpm -q dhcp
dhcp-3.0.1-12_EL.i386

In my dhcp client , the dhcp version was (OS: Fedora Core 4 )

[root at g152 ~]# rpm -q dhcp
dhcp-3.0.2-34.FC4

Is there anything causing trouble with these versions..

Thanks/Regards
Rajiv