tuning for maximum dhcp performance

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Fri May 2 13:42:39 UTC 2008

I was using ext3. For all the touted performance advantages of reiserfs,
and thought that ext3 is 'old' or 'outdated', ext3 still provides
reliable, fast, and consistent results for the server workloads we see
in actual use.

There may be tasks where one file system is drastically better than
another, but for general use I'm pretty happy with ext3.