new program to list dhcpd.leases

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Thu Jul 31 09:31:24 UTC 2008

If you would like to contribute it, send it to dhcp-suggest at isc.org
and we can see about putting it in the contrib/ directory.

When the server learns how to dynamically reconfigure itself, we'll
also very likely have an rndc-alike tool to slightly adjust running
parameters (a more user-friendly tool than OMAPI for updating lease
state and so forth).  An obvious side effect of that tool is getting
the current in-memory image of a lease object printed out in a user
friendly way, or in a raw XML way, or maybe in a shell-eval format
(so you can just eval the output of the tool and use enviroment
variables to get the different pieces of data).

--
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/