Migration from one failover pair to two pairs; strategy, questions

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Mon Jan 21 23:19:13 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 09:23:21AM +1100, Nick Urbanik wrote:
> Dear Folks,
>
> Thank you Glenn.
>
> On 21/01/08 00:21 +1100, Glenn Satchell wrote:
>>> 1. Can I create two global failover peer statements in /etc/dhcpd.conf
>>>    like this (for step 3. above, on primary-a):
>
> Do you know if this is true?

Yes, you can create any number of failover peer relationships, as long
as each pool is associated to exactly one such relationship.  We have
a hub-and-spoke arrangement with muliple secondary servers in
different geographical locations sharing a single primary.