Biggest installation of ISC DHCP?

Juan Manuel Mesa sql.ledger.list at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:09:03 UTC 2008

Hello y'all:
The greatest Venezuela's ISP (CANTV) is evaluating to use the ISC's DHCP
server to offer IP's to their suscribers.  Right now, CANTV has almost
2.000.000 of suscribers, and I need to find someone with major experience in
such a big instalations with ISC's DHCP.
I am waiting for the last DHCP server stats, to give you a better idea of
the loading process.

--
Juan Mesa.
San Cristobal - Venezuela