support for User Class options

Reid Vail rsv869 at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 10 20:54:41 UTC 2008

Hi Brian -

I just saw a few minutes ago.  And that's good news.  So far so good.

We use User Class this way:  User Classes can have Options associated
with them.  Assuming I were a user and I get a User Class assignment
called Allow, then the Allow options would include a correct subnet
mask, the right default gateway, the right DNS settings, etc.  If the
User Class is Deny, then give a 32-bit mask, remove the default gateway,
change the DNS,etc.  It's these User Class options, and how they are
set, that I wonder about.

Thanks

Reid