leases based on MAC address

Jerimiah Cole jcole at tbtc.net
Thu Aug 21 17:03:46 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 10:37 -0600, Elliot Finley wrote:
> Is there any sort of bounty system to get this requested feature to
> the top of the priority list?

I'd be willing to help fund a bounty for this feature, but I think the
primary developers are employed by ISC so I'm not sure how it work.  I
suppose we could offer the bounty to any developer with the stipulation
that the patch must be accepted into the main development branch.

One could also become a DHCP Forum member and try and drive things that
way.

Jerimiah