what's the easiest way to get current lease given the ip address?

Todd Snyder tsnyder at rim.com
Tue Aug 5 20:31:28 UTC 2008

I have done it before using awk to parse the leases file - I left that
code at my last job, but a quick search found this:

http://blackshell.usebox.net/pub/shell/dhcp.awk

which you can probably adapt to suit your needs pretty quickly.

Thats my very quick answer - I'm sure others probably have better ones.

t.