tuning for maximum dhcp performance

Dan dan at telcohero.com
Sat Apr 26 02:21:39 UTC 2008

I was happy to see the batching feature, in addition to the DHCPLEASEQUERY
support, in 3.1.x, but I need LDAP support which hasn't seemed to have
publicly made the jump.

Although, I'd really like to get my hands on the patch that extends
dhcp-eval to have an ldapsearch() -- I'm sure that would apply to 3.1.x
easier.

I might just test it out while I have the test rig for future reference.