Support for DHCPV6 and CCC options for PacketCable 1.x Devices

Marcus Goller mgoller at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:29:19 UTC 2008

yes, I actually tried this before:

option space ccc code width 2 length width 2;
option ccc.primary-server code 1 = ip-address;
option ccc.secondary-server code 2 = ip-address;
option docsis.ccc code 2170 = encapsulate ccc;

option ccc.primary-server 1.1.1.1;
option ccc.secondary-server 2.2.2.2;

But I failed to get a response from the server for this suboption. I noticed
that I only have 4.0.0b2 installed here, so it might work better on a more
recent release, I did not have any time yet to take a closer look.