have a question,please give me help,thank you very much!!

gudujuan 52079 gudujuan at huawei.com
Mon Apr 14 11:46:54 UTC 2008

hi:
 I'm using dhcpd-3.0pl1-23 in an office environment. I want to configure two shared-network(for exaple as following),but DHCP failover without shared-network.How to do??

shared-network "test1"{
subnet 10.0.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
pool {
range 10.0.1.1 10.0.1.254;
}
}
}

shared-network "test2"{
subnet 10.0.2.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
pool {
range 10.0.2.1 10.0.2.254;
}
}
}
 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or em
ail immediately and delete it!