Expiring leases

Stulic,Damjan damjan.stulic at edwardjones.com
Tue Apr 1 21:24:10 UTC 2008

Simon, David,
This statement is in use.
server-identifier 172.17.163.80;
Hosts are mostly xp workstations and 3com switches. I will take a closer
look at what is going on.
Thank you for pointing this out for me!

Thanks,
Damjan Stulic
IS Security Identity Management
515-3429

 If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward Jones, please send this request to messages at edwardjones.com.  You must include the e-mail address that you wish not to receive e-mail communications.  For important additional information related to this e-mail, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure