Vista doesn't ack dhcp offer

Doug Tucker tuckerd at engr.smu.edu
Mon Sep 24 14:44:28 UTC 2007

Literally, that's it.  Nothing else to show you.  Our gateway router has
those filters applied to the 128 subnet to limit what that subnet can do
with the other networks.  So yes, that's where were are, we don't know
how dhcp ever worked if this filter is needed for the non-broadcast
clients.  Or, from our perspective, what is more disturbing is, does it
allow ANYTHING that is not broadcast to pass, even though the deny all
is in place?