Serving multiple subnets

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Wed Sep 12 14:45:58 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
The only instance where the builtin automagic pool selection by relay
address function would break down, as I see it, is if I am given the
same address range in two different cores.  If that comes up (and
hopefully it won't), I'll have to dig deeper.

It shouldn't come up.

Think of it this way.

If you have the same address in two places on your network, how will
your router know how to send traffic to it?  It's a violation of
networking to have the same address in two places.

Now if you say NAT, then you're talking a different topic.