simple QoS for dhcpd

fadey fadey at scancom.es
Wed Nov 14 15:17:09 UTC 2007

Hello, everyone
I'm interested in modifying dhcpd in a way that it serves one client at
a time: takes a DISCOVER packet, serves OFFER, waits for the REQUEST and
serves ACK, and only after that pays attantion to whats going on on port
67 again.
I'm intermediate in C. Just wanted to ask if that sounds like a lot of
work for one person (guess I'll be rather removing code than
coding :-) ). If there are people on the list who know the dhcpd code,
please tell me where I sould start looking.
Thanks in advance