DHClient request and use custom vendor extensions

Brian Raaen braaen at zcorum.com
Tue Nov 13 21:02:46 UTC 2007

Check the man pages they are helpful about this.  You can read the openbsd man
pages from these links.  They should be close to what you have, but it is
best to read the man pages for your OS.

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=dhclient.conf&sektion=5&arch=i386&apropos=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=dhcp-options&sektion=5&arch=i386&apropos=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current

--