Problem with devices releasing and renewing leases too frequently

Frank Bulk - iNAME frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Nov 6 04:06:25 UTC 2007

We have the exact same here, with just two units. =)

We're asking those customers to do a software upgrade, too.  If that doesn't
work, we'll "offer" to swap out their CPE with the Linksys gear for no cost.
If that offer is not taken, we'll communicate more clearly, if you get my
drift.

Regards,

Frank