Duplicate lease, different ip.

Douglas Power dpower at fnb.co.za
Thu May 3 12:40:59 UTC 2007

Hi Simon.

I do not seem to be coming right here so I scraped the patch stuff and
recompiled both 3.1.0a3 & 3.0.5 after running "make" & make install"
there were no errors or warning. However when I try to start dhcp
"service dhcpd restart" it gives the exact same error as bellow.
I would have thought that a straight download, unpack, ./configure, make
& make install with no errors or warnings would start the server without
any hassles. Do you know of any issue with the src and SLED10?

Thanks,

Doug.

--
Douglas Power <dpower at fnb.co.za>
FNB

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.