Options handling for Unicast packets in RENEW State

rajeevalochan.ramaswamy at wipro.com rajeevalochan.ramaswamy at wipro.com
Thu Mar 29 06:51:30 UTC 2007

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your explanation about the need for option82 tag in RENEW
state even though I don't fully accept it ;)

I will be waiting for the new releases of ISC DHCP server which will
work with our devices. Meanwhile we will look into changing our software
to work with the older releases too.

Regards,
Rajeev