leasequery help!

Ray O'Leary r.oleary at hsdatasolutions.com
Tue Mar 13 18:39:10 UTC 2007

Hi, I have just started some testing of dhcpd version 3.1.0a3, as I need a
dhcp server that supports leasequery functionality. It seems that version
3.0.5 does not support leasequery ? Right now the server appears to ignore
leasequery requests. I can see the request in Ethereal with Option 53 =
0x010d and I have included a global "allow leasequery;" in the dhcpd.conf.
But the server does not reply, nor can I see any sign of the request in the
trace file. Any help much appreciated. Ray.