IP destination address for DHCPOFFER?

Dan Sahlin dan.sahlin at raycore-fos.com
Wed Jun 27 08:10:00 UTC 2007

I find it quite a bit strange that DHCP clients are supposed to listen to an
IP adress in the DHCPOFFER message that they have not requested or has been
acknowledged.
I really had expected that RFC to be more clear that this.
Anyway, the advice I got from Glenn solved my problem.
Thanks!

   /Dan

Dan Sahlin
Raycore