How do I over ride a default to be none

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Fri Jun 22 17:34:53 UTC 2007

Hi,
I'm providing DHCP addresses for 72 individual class C segments and at
the top of my dhcpd.conf file, I'm globally declaring a value for the
WINS server (option netbios-name-servers ip-addr;).  In several
instances I override the global option with a specific WINS option
within the subnet definition.  Now I have a situation where within one
subnet (and only one subnet), we do not want to provide any WINS server
information.  Other than removing the global option and and adding it
specifically to each subnet definition, how to I override the global
option in a single subnet definition to be none?

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Tanner