Howto configure multiple MAC address with one ip-address (not at the same time) ???

Alex Moen alexm at ndtel.com
Thu Jun 21 13:09:47 UTC 2007

Andy,

All "host" statements must be unique.  So, change your lines to:

host laptop_wired {

and

host laptop_wireless{

Your config will load properly.  Not saying that this is a good idea, but it
will load and work.  You may run into multiple problems doing this, such as
router ARP table confusion and other evil things, but it will load.

Alex