DHCP performance testing

Frank Bulk - iNAME frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Jul 13 04:13:56 UTC 2007

As has been discussed on this forum many times before (just read the
archives), performance is not often an issue for ISC's DHCP.  The limiting
factors tend to be disk write time (updating the lease file) and reading in
configs (for very large operations).  This can be somewhat mitigated by
using a flash drive rather than a traditional magnetic hard disk drive.

Regards,

Frank